All commentaries on this site are provided under a Creative Commons license, Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0), unless otherwise indicated. You’ll see the Creative Commons license underneath each commentary on the site.
The CC BY-ND 4.0 license means you are able to reprint the material for free, without permission, for non-profit and for-profit use, so long as no changes are made and proper attribution is provided.
Please credit the respective authors and QUOI Media Group. And if you do use our content, please let us know so we can help you share it far and wide on social media: email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.